La Roche Posay CICAPLAST HAND CREAM FOR DRY HANDS and DAMAGED HANDS
Hand cream for dry to very dry hands leaves skin feeling soft, smooth, and hydrated. This shea butter hand cream immediately soothes hands and helps replenish loss moisture. Non-greasy cream provides up to 48- hour hydration for dry hands damaged by aggressions at home and work such as cold weather and frequent hand-washing.
- Dry and very dry hands
- Damaged hands
- Hands damaged by aggressions at home and work such as dry air, cold weather, frequent hand-washing, and exposure to chemicals
- Sensitive skin
- Immediately soothes damaged and dry to very dry hands
- Resistant to hand washing
- Moisturizes for up to 48 hours
- Helps replenish lost moisture
- Fast-absorbing, non-greasy hand cream
Niacinamide: A form of vitamin B3, niacinamide is a water soluble vitamin. It is widely used in dermatology for its soothing properties, helping restore skin’s moisture barrier, and visibly fading skin discolorations.
Shea Butter: Sustainably sourced in Burkina Faso. Formulas with shea butter help restore the skin’s hydrolipidic film and help skin feel soothed.
Glycerin: Derived from vegetable sources, it’s an excellent humectant. It helps hydrate skin by absorbing water from the surrounding environment.
Dimethicone: A silicone-based polymer used as a skin protectant to help reduce water loss.
La Roche-Posay Thermal Spring Water: A soothing water sourced in the town of La Roche-Posay in France and a core ingredient in most of our products. It contains a unique combination of minerals, trace elements, and a high concentration of selenium, a natural antioxidant.
- Step 1: Use dime sized amount.Step 2: Apply and massage into hands daily as needed.