Cameleo MEN hair color cream 30 ml
Especially for your convenience, we have developed this hair and beard colouring in hybrid technology which combines ammonia-free colouring with an instant action.
- You will quickly spruce up your look and cover up grey hair.
- You will get healthy looking hair with natural colour.
- Don’t worry, it’s not complicated
- You have an instant effect in 5 min
- It does not leave copper highlights
- You can also dye your beard
You get permanent colouring because the effect lasts until your grey hair grows back. Go for it!
Decide which colour shade suits you best:
- DARK BROWN
- MEDIUM BROWN
- LIGHT BROWN
Hair dyes can cause severe allergic reactions. Perform an allergy test 48 hours before each use of the product. Please read and follow the instructions. This product is not intended for persons under 16 years of age. Temporary tattoos based on black henna may increase the risk of allergies. Do not colour your hair if: :
- there is a rash on your face or your scalp is sensitive, irritated and damaged,
- you have ever had a reaction to colouring your hair, ,
- a reaction to a temporary black henna-based tattoo has occurred in the past.
A highly potent agent. Contains phenylenediamines (toluenediamines), hydrogen peroxide. Do not use to dye eyebrows and eyelashes. Wear protective gloves. Rinse hair well after use. Avoid contact with eyes. If product gets into eyes, rinse immediately with water. Do not store the mixture. Use immediately after preparation. Keep out of the reach of children. Mixing ratio 1:1:
It is essential to perform an allergy test 48 hours before each use of the product, even if you have previously used hair colouring products of this or another brand. :
To do this, perform an allergy test: apply a small amount of cream to the inner surface of the forearm. After 45 min, wash off the cream thoroughly with lukewarm water. If no redness or irritation has occurred within 48 hours, you can proceed with colouring. In case of an allergic reaction such as itching, rash or burning of the skin, rinse the cream immediately with lukewarm water and do not colour your hair. Remember that despite performing a sensitivity test, an allergic reaction may occur during the colouring process.
There are no reviews yet.