No products in the cart.
Delia Powder Eyebrow Tint 4 g
An absolute novelty!
Get yourself perfect eyebrows for up to 4 weeks combined with additional nourishment and hair strengthening with Powder Eyebrow Tint!
- Powder Eyebrow Tint is available in two colors – black and brown.
- Contains natural henna imported directly from India, which nourishes and strengthens the eyebrows.
- Product to be mixed with water – it does not require the use of an activator or hydrogen peroxide.
- The cosmetic is suitable for use by women over 16 years of age, for all types and shapes of eyebrows.
- Cosmetic tested under the supervision of a dermatologist and ophthalmologist.
- The set of Powder Eyebrow Tint includes all the necessary accessories for the treatment: an application brush, a measuring cup for mixing powder tint with water, a jar for storing the tint and a measuring spoon.
The benefits for you:
• 2-in-1 cosmetic – gives the eyebrows a natural colour and perfect shape, additionally taking care of their condition.
• Thanks to the use of tint the eyebrows become perfectly emphasised, darkened and optically thickened.
• Provides a natural shade to the hair.
• Two colour variants to choose from, enables you to match the cosmetic to your beauty type and personalise the colour effect.
• The Powder Eyebrow Tint formula allows for gradation of the effect – after the first layer of the cosmetic has dried, you can apply additional 1-2 layers to enhance the results, which will guarantee a darker colour.
Time Saver– the procedure can be done on your own at home (but consult a professional before the procedure).
Money Saver – one package of powder eyebrow tint is sufficient for 20 applications.
The Powder Eyebrow Tint provides a long-lasting effect – up to 4 weeks on the hair and up to 2 weeks on the skin.
How to use:
1. It is essential to do an allergy test 24 hours before coloring. How to do it?
A small amount of tint should be mixed with water in a ratio of 1: 1, and then applied to a small area of the skin on the elbow or behind the ear. After 15 minutes, wash off the tint. If after 24 hours no changes have occurred on the skin, you can start dyeing the eyebrows.
2. After the allergy test, put the contents of the opened sachet into the attached jar to protect the tint from oxidation.
3. The preparation of the skin for the dyeing treatment. You should remove makeup thoroughly and cleanse the skin, beforehand. The skin should be degreased, so after makeup removal, it is worth washing your face with a product that requires rinsing with water (e.g. face wash gel).
4. To protect the skin from discolouration, apply a rich cream or vaseline around the eyebrows.
5. In order to protect the skin of the hands from discolouration, wear protective gloves.
6. Pour 2 measuring spoons of tint into the measuring cup, and then add 2 measuring spoons of warm water, necessarily using the attached spoon.
7. After applying the components to the measuring cup, mix them well, until a homogeneous consistency is obtained using the attached brush
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
- Store Name: GB
- Vendor: GB
- No ratings found yet!