Nourishing moisturizing day and night cream 50ml
Feel the flow of natural care.
Nourishing and moisturizing cream – rescue for dry and sensitive skin.
Who am I?
Naturally what you need. I have been designed to nourish your skin and give it a feeling of continuous hydration. I’m good for everyone, but especially if you have dry and delicate skin. I consist of 95% natural ingredients and you will not find parabens, silicones or artificial dyes in me.
- I contain 95% natural ingredients, the remaining 5% guarantees my durability to feel pleasant and safe during use.
- Active ingredients: hemp oil, sage extract, goji extract, “omega plus” oil complex – sunflower, corn, sesame, macadamia, olive oil, betaine.
Hemp oil I contain is produced from the medicinal variety of hemp and is one of the most valuable oils in the world, which protects the skin against moisture loss, regenerates, nourishes, while improving the condition of the skin.
Protect life in accordance with nature and let your skin do the same!
There are no reviews yet.