Smoothing regenerating day and...

3.500 ر.ع.

Smoothing regenerating day and night cream 50 ml


Add to Wishlist
Add to Wishlist
SKU: 5901350475416 Category:
Guaranteed Safe Checkout

Smoothing regenerating day and night cream 50 ml

Feel the flow of natural care.

Regenerating and smoothing cream – vitality for all skin types.

Who am I?

Naturally what you need. I appeared to touch your skin with a touch of regeneration and make it silky smooth. You don’t have to worry about your skin type – I’m good for everyone.

I contain 95% natural ingredients, the remaining 5% guarantee my durability so that you can feel pleasant and safe while using it.

Active ingredients: coconut oil, shea butter, plantain extract, Dragons Blood, “omega plus” oil complex – sunflower, corn, sesame, macadamia, olive oil:

  • Coconut oil is one of the healthiest in the world, with strongly moisturizing and soothing properties.
  • Plantain extract is a precious plant ingredient – it improves elasticity, firms and regenerates.
  • Dragons Blood is a powerful antioxidant with regenerating properties.

Live in harmony with nature and let your skin do the same!



There are no reviews yet.

Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.

Shopping Cart
Scroll to Top